Saturday, July 11, 2009

Syncing my life

..... So Ephesian 2:20 says that He can exceed my expectation. I need Him to do this and do it quickly. I wish I knew what to do something to speed up the process. I know that his timing isn't my timing. I just wish the world would operate on his timing. I wish I could tell the electric company you have to wait it is not His time for me to pay you. This brings something to mind that I learned when I was in school. It is about the timing of Native American society. They don't start until everyone is their. Time is a continuum to them. God's timing is like that. Think about it he never sleeps. His timing is also slower He says one day is like a thousand years. I guess we need to synchronize my life, but the question is how?

No comments:

Post a Comment