Sunday, July 5, 2009

About Current Events

One of the other things I realized to today was to appreciate the ordinary things. Many times I have my focus on the big picture or end result and a miss the detials. What I have come to realize is the detials lead to the big picture.

From watching the news lately I have noticed that we tend to not express the significance of someone after the a dead. Someone said refering to MJ. I only wish he was here to hear it. I know we all a wish that when someone dies, but there comes a lot of retrospective perspective when someone dies and no more can be written of their earthly history. I wish there was a way that we could for lack of a better pharse eulogize someone while they were still alive, but I don't know if that is possible.......... or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment