Friday, July 10, 2009

just for today

Today has been a trying day just trying to keep the discouragement that can be job hunting under control. So far today I have read John chapters 15-17.I was encouaged that Jesus prayed for me in John 17:20, because I am one of those who has believed in Hom because of his disciples. This birngs me to think about how the christian faith and a relationship with Jesus was designed to be a generational thing. The book of Judges reminded me of what could happen to values if we don't pass them down. The phrase if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything is so true. Also if you don't believe in something you will believe in anything. Our families and other people who surround us from the time we are young until now. The idea that we don't have values and beliefs is false and the idea that we are not influenced by others is false. I am on the journey of identifing my beliefs and values and who a influenced them. Through this process.I hope to prune my life accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment